Feefo is an award-winning consumer ratings and reviews platform. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As the User Interface Designer for Feefo, you will be responsible for creating and driving amazing user experiences to support and enhance our Brand positioning, Product development and Go To Market strategies. This will be achieved through developing best-in-class, customer-driven, highly engaging, beautiful and intuitive designs.
The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation, owning the end-to-end customer experience, enjoy working in a dynamic and results driven business.
- Define, execute, and drive creative brand guidelines, tone of voice, user guides and storylines to bring the product and concepts to life through simplicity and user friendliness.
- Create and execute dynamic and engaging visual designs to enhance our position within the market place.
- Collaborate with product management to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Present and defend designs and key milestones deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
- Rapidly develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive business results in the content arena
- Prior excellence in a UI role with a real focus on driving innovative concepts and designs, comprehensive knowledge of all design packages with a real hands on attitude.
- Experience in creation and execution storyboards, process flows, site maps, and such like, with strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other visual design tools
- Salary circa £30,000 depending on experience
- Stunning – Our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
- Fun – Bi annual all-staff presentations and company events plus impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
- Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. And 23 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 27 days.
- Healthy – a cycle scheme for a healthy bodies and minds. Plus on-site fitness classes
- Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.