Feefo is a multi-award winning company, recently recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As part of our continual growth, we are on the lookout for a driven, self-motivated Telesales Team Leader to join our dynamic team. As a sales Team Leader you are responsible for the day to day leadership and supervision of a team of Telesales Executives. There is a team target that the TL will be required to achieve as well as a new business target of their own.
You will be primarily responsible for sourcing new opportunities to develop the sales pipeline and support the UK sales teams as well as managing the Telesales team.
- Researching and sourcing new prospects, from initial contact via cold calling or emails.
- Develop good relationships with team members, interact with the team regularly to ensure everyone is on task and manage the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams in conjunction with sales team
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Leading, managing and motivating a Telesales Team to implement a sales strategy, meet agreed targets and achieve maximum results
- Qualifying the prospects and pass qualified opportunities to the Sales team
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets.
- Working closely with the inbound marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Representing Feefo at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A highly proactive “can-do” attitude
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to manage via influence and lead a team successfully
- Understanding of SAAS/ online/ digital solutions with knowledge of ecommerce would be a benefit
- Professional, articulate, customer focused, highly motivated
- Proficient in the use of computer packages, with experience in Microsoft Office software and Dynamics CRM experience an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire, personality and commitment to play a part in the growth of a market defining products
Stunning – Our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
Fun – Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
Rewarding – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
Appetising – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. And 23 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 27 days.
Healthy – a cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds. Plus on-site fitness classes
Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
At Feefo, we want to give exceptional talent the platform to thrive. Of all the benefits, the best one is being part of the Feefo family; a fun, warm, intelligent and vibrant bunch focused on producing excellence. If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you.