Feefo is an award-winning ratings, reviews and customer analytics solution provider. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate business insights, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer analysis.
On the front line of quality control and curation the Reviews Administrator will work within the guidelines provided by Feefo customers to ensure high quality, relevant review content is published for public consumption.
- Read all reviews, negative or positive for individual or group of Feefo customers
- Apply agreed guidelines to determine if a review meets the quality criteria to be published by Feefo
- Quarantine and tag each failed review for reporting and follow up purposes
- Tag each quality review for reporting and integration purposes
- Adhere to SLAs between Feefo and clients ensuring work is completed and reviews published
- Provide summary of review moderation reporting to management
- Provide ongoing updates and improvements to workflow for development team integration of bespoke moderation platform
- Stunning – Our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
- Fun – Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
- Rewarding – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
- Appetising – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
- Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. And 23 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 27 days.
- Healthy – a cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds. Plus on-site fitness classes
- Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
No agencies please.