We are currently hiring for an enthusiastic and driven Propositions Marketing specialist to join our passionate and growing team. The main focus of this role will be to enhance our existing solutions and develop our new go-to-market propositions as well as a strong focus on content creation and cross-department collaboration.
Feefo is an award-winning consumer ratings and reviews platform. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
Feefo’s merchants include some of the biggest market leading organisations of online retailers, travel companies and insurance providers around the world. Including the likes of AIG, Hiscox, Expedia, Hotels.com, and Heels.com. Feefo is also partnered with Google, Bing and Yahoo to provide reviews within SEO and PPC campaigns and helps to reduce marketing spend.
You will have a varied daily routine, with responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Establishing marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategies for new and existing product solutions
- Creation of go-to-market content including, but not limited to, web content, guides, presentations etc.
- Sales support – communicating the value proposition of the solution to the sales team, and developing sales tools to support the selling process of our products
- Briefing press and PR teams about new products and services, participating in presentations
- Assisting and supporting the content needs of all departments across the business, for example: customer support, internal communications etc.
- Additional content creation including, but not limited to, press releases, articles, guest posts and blog posts
- Identifying market opportunities
We are looking for someone with:
- 3 + years of B2B go-to-market experience or developing marketing campaigns
- Strong written communication skills
- Design skills preferable e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Collaborative skills – demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams
- Communication skills – demonstrable written skills, ideally for new products for various marketing channels
- Research skills – demonstrable experience of gaining and analysing customer insight and feedback, to develop products and associated marketing material
- Problem solving skills, creative thinking and a team orientated mind-set
Working at the Greatest Ratings & Reviews Company in the World is…
- Stunning – our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
- Fun – bi-annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings
- Competitive – spontaneous nerf gun wars to break up all the hard work
- Rewarding – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work
- Appetising – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided
- Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. 20 days holiday + 1 day per years’ service (up to 24 days)
- Healthy – a cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds
- Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
At Feefo, we want to give exceptional talent the platform to thrive. Of all the benefits, the best one is being part of the Feefo family; a fun, warm, intelligent and vibrant bunch focused on producing excellence. If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you.
See what our staff say about working at Feefo!