Feefo is an award-winning ratings, reviews and customer analytics solution provider. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate business insights, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer analysis.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Technical Project Manager to support the Technical Department in the delivery of key projects spanning across the various organisational sub units of Technical Support, System Operations and Development. This role will broaden the services offered by the Delivery Team who are responsible for business analysis, design and the development of support documentation to oversee key projects to ensure they are completed successfully and on time.
- Management of concurrent multi-themed project streams;
- Identification and agreement of project objectives;
- Effective coordination of project stakeholders and associated resources;
- Identification and ongoing monitoring of project risks, working to remove impediments to project success;
- Ensuring the completion of project objectives on time, adhering to desired standards of quality;
- Implementation of appropriate tools and mechanisms for monitoring project progress;
- Preparation of project-related reports, highlighting execution successes and failures, project issues, risks and end-stage assessments.
- Minimum of two years experience in a Project Management role in a technical capacity
- Experience managing Agile Projects (Scrum Master experience is an asset)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent post-secondary education degree/certificate
£30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience