Feefo is an award-winning consumer ratings and reviews platform. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As part of our continual growth, we are now on the lookout for an Onboarding Executive to join our Customer Success team. You will be the first point of contact on a merchant’s journey with Feefo and will be the voice and face of confidence and their first step to realising value! You will know our systems inside and out and have confidence in walking merchants through the platform and getting them up and running.
Our Onboarding team deliver exacting customer service ensuring that merchants fully understand and realise the array of benefits available through the Feefo platform. From account set up, data uploads, reporting and content integration, our Onboarders are experts in all fields and able to consultatively guide merchants to realising the full value of Feefo.
- Pro-actively manage relationships between the company and the merchant to fully identify motivation for using Feefo
- Undertake welcome calls with the merchant to introduce them to Feefo and gauge the merchants needs
- To advise base on merchants requirements data structure, use of reporting, how to maintain Feefo and gain the most usage out of the platform
- Answer incoming queries and problems from merchants as required, including follow up actions as needed
- Undertake webinars with the merchant advising how to use the platform and respond to customer feedback including handling difficult customers, anonymity
- Advise merchants on best practices with responding, integration and how to use the platform
- Manage internal and external expectations
To progress merchants through the process from account creation, data, responding, integration, reporting and ensuring they can use the platform self-sufficiently prior to signing the merchant to other customer services teams
- Previous experience of a customer service role.
- Experienced in all Microsoft Office Programmes – especially Excel and Word.
- Must have excellent written English.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and with a rigorous attention to detail.
- Excellent time keeping and administrative skills.
- Great collaborative attitude with added independence.