Due to rapid growth, Feefo are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a part time basis (split over 5 days).
The HR Advisor will act as a partner to the business as a whole, ensuring high standards are adopted within all elements of the HR Function. You will provide support, guidance and advice to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures covering all aspects of the employee life cycle, including L&D, ER and performance management.
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Ensure that all sickness, absence and holiday is reported correctly and processed through payroll accordingly.
- Responsible for the Induction of New employees and ensuring they have all the necessary paperwork/documentation.
- Work with the Talent Executive to ensure that the full recruitment life cycle is followed
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation and best practice
- Providing general HR Administration, ensuring the employee files/records are kept up to date.
- Previous experience in a similar generalist HR role
- Sound knowledge of HR and more general employment law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Experience of HR systems and/or ATS systems would be desirable.
- Payroll experience would be an advantage
No agencies please.