Feefo is an award-winning ratings, reviews and customer analytics solution provider. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate business insights, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer analysis.
Over the last 12 months we have achieved significant growth within the business and as part of our continual success and expansion we are recruiting for a Head of Product to manage a team of Product and Design professionals. The role will be involved in working a fast-paced environment and require someone who can adapt to change. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work on a leading technology product and become the product champion within the industry.
- Defining and managing product vision, strategy and roadmap for Feefo
- Assess market competition by comparing Feefo’s product to competitors
- Serving as lead product champion, acting a spokesperson for Feefo both internally and externally
- Communicate and engage with senior stakeholders to encourage buy-in to product development and strategy
- Understanding the latest market trends and technology and being capable of translating these into implementable product requirements with a solid informed go-to-market strategies
- Continuously measure and evaluate how the products perform
- Understand and define customer journeys of the Feefo solution
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of Product & Design professionals
- A champion of user experience, ability to empathise and relate to usability issues
- Oversee the creation and management of pricing models for each product
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and Development to ensure effective delivery and support of products and services
To be considered for the role of Head of Product Management you will be an excellent communicator who is confident in building relationships with stakeholders and clients. You will have previous experience of managing products through to market and able to lead and direct a team. It would be desirable to have experience within a SaaS/eCommerce environment, however other industry experience would be considered.