As Head of Content Marketing for Feefo, you will be responsible for creating and driving the Content Marketing Strategy to support every stage of the sales funnel including awareness, consideration, optimisation and sales conversion. This will be achieved through developing best-in-class, customer-driven, highly engaging content and maximising our reach and impact through a data-driven channel and platform distribution programme.
As the lead for content within the marketing department, you will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverables – motivating and focusing your stakeholders, tracking performance to plan continually, leveraging contingencies where possible and naturally approaching your role with an entrepreneurial mind-set to ensure the business targets are achieved at all times.
- Define, execute, and measure Content Marketing Strategy for Feefo, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered.
- Distribute dynamic and engaging content through key social platforms as well as actively developing third party partnerships.
- Drive, influence and support the development and maintance of all warm lead nurturing programmes. Work closely with the Direct Response Marketing to share best practices relating to download strategies, enhancement of landing pages and persona driven communications to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Effectively work with external agencies, including creative in order to bring to life the Feefo concepts, ensures key messaging is on point and is the custodian of the Feefo brand.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills for delivering the strategy as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans Provide key customer insights and learnings
- Stunning – Our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
- Fun – Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
- Rewarding – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
- Appetising – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
- Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. And 23 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 27 days.
- Healthy – a cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds and on site Exercise classes
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies