We are recruiting for a Customer Success Manager to be the first point of call once a customer has signed up with Feefo. You will be the ‘face’ of the business and take full responsibility for the effective adoption of the Feefo platform in line with the customer’s value expectations and business challenges.. You will make sure that they have a sound knowledge of how their account works and how to get the most out of Feefo and provide a high level of ongoing support.
The role is very varied as each customer has different needs, priorities and time scales.
- Project manage the full on-boarding process from initial contact through to handover to Account Management.
- Dealing with general customer queries either by email or by phone
- Giving training sessions either by phone/webinar etc
- Prioritizing workloads and within that, customer account needs
- Be able to communicate and interact with other departments within Feefo to ensure customers’ needs and deadlines are met
- Support the local sales team with pre-sales support, specifically being a product expert and ensuring appropriate product design is applied for customer’s needs
- Data analysis, running reports to ensure customers are getting the most out of Feefo
- Ensuring the CRM system is accurate with correct contact details and up to date correspondence
- Advising customers on the best way to reply to feedback that they may receive
- Liaising with UK counterparts
- Previous experience working in a Technical Customer Service or Account Management role, ideally within a Software Service/Web Based online product.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office – especially Excel and Word
- Must have excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Working knowledge of CRM systems with strong attention to detail is highly desirable.
- Excellent time keeping and administrative skills
- Works well as part of a team and on own initiative
Feefo Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and encourages diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
No agencies please.