We are currently hiring for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Executive to join our fun and growing team. With a main focus on content creation, this will be a varied position, with the ability to contribute across the breadth of our marketing activities!
Feefo is an award-winning consumer ratings and reviews platform. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
Feefo’s merchants include some of the biggest market leading organisations of online retailers, travel companies and insurance providers around the world. Including the likes of AIG, Hiscox, Expedia, Hotels.com, and Heels.com. Feefo is also partnered with Google, Bing and Yahoo to provide reviews within SEO and PPC campaigns and helps to reduce marketing spend.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a background in online and / or content marketing, with the ability organise your time effectively and prioritise workloads.
- Research and content creation for Feefo
- Establishing content plans and strategies
- Marketing and promoting content
- Copywriting for website pages, press releases, articles, guest posts, blog posts
- Producing in-depth whitepapers and infographics
- Content support for other areas of the business e.g. sales presentations, email campaigns, customer support, internal communications
- Proofreading of internal and external documents
- Social Media management
- Creating original and engaging Social Media posts
We are looking for people with:
- Understanding of WordPress desirable
- Use of CRM systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with online writing e.g. website copy, blog posts, social media
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest & LinkedIn
- Agency or in house marketing campaign experience
- A highly proactive and “can-do” attitude – and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computer packages, experience with Microsoft Office software
- The desire, the personality and the commitment to play a part in the growth of a market leading product
- Basic design skills e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is an advantage
Working at the Greatest Ratings & Reviews Company in the World is…
- Stunning – our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
- Fun – bi-annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings
- Competitive – spontaneous nerf gun wars to break up all the hard work
- Rewarding – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work
- Appetising – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided
- Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. 20 days holiday + 1 day per years’ service (up to 24 days)
- Healthy – a cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds
- Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
At Feefo, we want to give exceptional talent the platform to thrive. Of all the benefits, the best one is being part of the Feefo family; a fun, warm, intelligent and vibrant bunch focussed on producing excellence. If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you.
See what our staff say about working at Feefo!