Could you get clients on board with an award winning, world class technology platform? Are you excited by the idea of working in a fast paced, dynamic team to triumph over targets? Do you have previous experience or an interest in telesales, ideally in the world of e-commerce, are comfortable generating leads and developing business opportunities?
Feefo is a multi-award winning company, including most recently, the Amazon Growing Business award. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As part of our continual growth, we are on the lookout for driven, self-motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. You’ll have a willing ‘can-do’ attitude, be a charismatic champion on the phone and know your way around computer packages such as MS Office, and CRM Dynamics.
You will be primarily responsible for sourcing new opportunities to develop the sales pipeline and support the UK sales teams through:
- Researching and sourcing new prospects, from initial contact via cold calling or emails.
- Contacting prospective customers and discussing their requirements.
- Qualifying the prospects and pass qualified opportunities to the Sales team
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets.
- Working closely with the inbound marketing team to produce any sales collateral required for the target market
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Identifying what prospects want
- Planning and organizing the day to ensure all opportunities are maximized
- Developing a full understanding of the business market place
- Representing Feefo at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A highly proactive “can-do” attitude
- Understanding of SAAS/ online/ digital solutions with knowledge of ecommerce would be a benefit
- Professional, articulate, customer focused, highly motivated
- Proficient in the use of computer packages, with experience in Microsoft Office software and Dynamics CRM experience an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire, personality and commitment to play a part in the growth of a market defining products
What do you get out of it?
- A competitive salary and excellent OTE average earnings that truly rewards over achievers.
- Great Location – based in Feefo’s US office, located in the heart of historic Boston, MA
- Fun – Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socializing, as well as regular staff-organized outings.
- Competitive – individual and team challenges and incentives
- Rewarding – impromptu social occasions in recognition of employee’s hard work
- Appetizing – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
- Healthy – a cycle scheme for fit bodies and minds as well as a company Health Care scheme
- Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
At Feefo, we want to give exceptional talent the platform to thrive. Of all the benefits, the best one is being part of the Feefo family; a fun, warm, intelligent and vibrant bunch focused on producing excellence. If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you.