As part of our continual growth, Feefo are looking for a driven, self-motivated Account Manager to join their award winning team.
Feefo is well known for our ‘above and beyond’ attitude towards the clients that work with us. Our expert team of Account Managers are at the forefront of that reputation; delivering world-class client service and ensuring that our customers are getting the most out of the super-powered Feefo suite. The successful Account Manager will be a customer-service-savvy champion that gets a buzz from exceeding expectations, has excellent communication skills and is able to work with data to solve problems.
This exciting role will require coordinating internal communications related to your own caseload, maintaining regular contact, and you might need to travel from time-to-time to meet with clients face-to-face.
- Proactively building relationships between Feefo and the client. Identifying key people and motivations for using Feefo, and advising on the best methods of integrating Feefo.
- Identifying and reporting on any issues that prevent a client from getting the most out of Feefo.
- Answer incoming queries, solving problems and taking follow up actions as required.
- Ensure that the Feefo logo and branding is used appropriately by clients, liaising with the marketing team to assist with enhancing the Feefo brand and name recognition across client sites.
- Review and update the client database, so that Feefo has up-to-date information about its merchants that can be used for strategy, sales, brand or development purposes.
- Advising clients on how best to respond to customer feedback, including handling customers that have any issues.
- Attend meetings and prepare presentations on Feefo as required.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and new leads and take appropriate action.
- Step in to talk to ‘at risk’ clients to try to save business where possible
- Collect case studies and other evidence that can be used by sales and marketing teams
- Write reports and maintain client records as required.
- Manage internal and external expectations.
- Regularly update senior managers of progress or areas of concern.
- Stunning – Our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
- Fun – Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
- Competitive – spontaneous nerf gun wars to break up all the hard work.
- Rewarding – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
- Appetising – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
- Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. And 20 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 24 days.
- Healthy – a cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds.
- Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
At Feefo, we want to give exceptional talent the platform to thrive. Of all the benefits, the best one is being part of the Feefo family; a fun, warm, intelligent and vibrant bunch focused on producing excellence. If this sounds like your kind of place, we’d love to hear from you.
See what our staff say about working at Feefo!