Feefo is currently recruiting for an Account Manager, we are well known for our ‘above and beyond’ attitude towards the clients that work with us. Our expert team of Account Managers are at the forefront of that reputation; delivering world-class client service and ensuring that our customers are getting the most out of the super-powered Feefo suite.
The role of Account Manager is an exciting role that will require coordinating internal communications related to your own caseload, maintaining regular contact with the client – you may be required to travel to meet with clients face to face.
Some of the responsibilities will include;
- Proactively building relationships between Feefo and the client.
- Identifying key people and motivations for using Feefo, and advising on the best methods of integrating Feefo.
- Review and update the client database, so that Feefo has up-to-date information about its merchants that can be used for strategy, sales, brand or development purposes.
- Attend meetings and prepare presentations on Feefo as required.
- Identify opportunities for up selling and new leads and take appropriate action.
- Write reports and maintain client records as required.
The successful Account Manager will be customer service savvy who gets a buzz from exceeding expectations, has excellent communication skills and is able to work with data to solve problems. You will ideally have experience of working on SaaS or any eCommerce tools, however someone who is willing to develop their skills in this area would also be considered.
Stunning – Our HQ is set on a dairy farm with idyllic views of the Hampshire countryside. There’s also an office dog, called Oscar!
Fun – Bi annual all-staff presentations and company socialising, as well as monthly staff-organised outings.
Rewarding – impromptu BBQs, buffets and picnics in recognition of employee’s hard work.
Appetising – cans, hot drinks and snacks (healthy and unhealthy!) provided.
Supportive – company pension scheme to look after your future. And 23 Days holiday + 1 day per years’ service up to 27 days.
Healthy – a cycle scheme for a fit bodies and minds. Plus on-site fitness classes
Like no other – you’ll be part of a vibrant company culture where the focus is on working hard and playing harder.
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies